/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

TVGeekSpeak.com



Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Tonight's Tube

Tuesday: On NBC, Colin Farrell threatens to ruin a perfectly good episode of Scrubs. Over on Bravo, after the season premiere of Celebrity Poker Showdown, there's Queer Eye for the British Guy, or as I like to call it, Beating a Dead Horse With A Cricket Bat. AMC proves it'll show just about anything with its umpteenth airing of Jaws 3, universally ranking as the second-worst Jaws movie ever. But for something really interesting, try Discovery's America's Deadliest Season: Alaskan Crab Fishing. And you thought your job was bad.

2 other geekspeak:

  • The Slammer:

    >>>Queer Eye for the British Guy, or as I like to call it, Beating a Dead Horse With A Cricket Bat. <<


    I think this is TVGeek spitballing a new reality show concept. I think the horse thing has some profile.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 AM  

  • The Slammer:

    >>>Queer Eye for the British Guy, or as I like to call it, Beating a Dead Horse With A Cricket Bat. <<


    I think this is TVGeek spitballing a new reality show concept. I think the horse thing has some profile.

    Does he get a last request?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home