/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

TVGeekSpeak.com



Friday, January 07, 2005

TVGS Inter-Office Memo Accuses Geek-In-Chief of ABC Ass-Sucking

As the Geek-In-Chief, it looks like I need to set the record straight.

I received a communique from fellow Geek Uncle Buster last night, who, it seems, has had just about enough of my Alias/Lost shill job. He even accused me of being on ABC's payroll! (I'm not.)

So, a clarification: While, in my opinion, the Alias/Lost combo comprises two of the best hours on television, it by no means signifies that I have a blind, rapturous devotion to the Alphabet Net. In fact, outside of Wednesday night and possibly Sunday, I find ABC's programming repugnantly unwatchable.

Is that better, Uncle Buster? Yeesh. Show a little praise, get a little static. The building blocks of TVGeekSpeak!

1 other geekspeak:

  • Uncle Buster,

    Chill out yo! I don't think the geek is gonna be caught dead watching "8 simple rules" or any other bland TGIF-type programming.

    Has the Geek weighed in, though, on his opinion of "Desperate Housewives?" I'm all for it... campy anti-soap soap, kinda like... "Soap." -joevideo

    By Blogger joevideo, at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home