/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

TVGeekSpeak.com



Thursday, January 06, 2005

Well-Hung

He's selling albums. He's shooting movies. And he's making me nauseous.

Talentless American Idol contestant William Hung actually convinced someone to put him in a movie. Sure, it was shot in Singapore, but it counts. In fact, it puts him in exactly one more movie than I've ever been in.

Somehow, he's also sold 100,000 albums. Do we, as Americans, really have absolutely no taste? Wait, I just saw the performance of "hit recording star" Ashlee Simpson performance at the Orange Bowl- I have my answer.

NY Daily News: Ashlee's Biggest Fumble

1 other geekspeak:

  • I am reassured that an entire stadium booed Ashlee's "performance." Maybe she'll finally stop being rewarded for having absolutely no talent. As my cousin put it earlier today "if people wanted to look at ugly people who can't sing stand around on stage, then we would all be stars."

    -Irina D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home