/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

TVGeekSpeak.com



Friday, April 01, 2005

Weekend Tube

Friday: It's the Battlestar Galactica season finale on Sci-fi, with Kobol ripe for the taking. Or is it? Beats me, since I've never seen the damned show. I'm such a poser. The always fun Swingers is on IFC. And whenever Kill Bill is on, you have to put it on- at least I do- and tonight, it's on Starz.... Saturday: SciFi rehashes the overdone NBC miniseries 10.5, starring the bloated, formerly hott Kim Delaney. NBC begins a burn-off of the cancelled LAX. And ESPN airs the 2004 U.S. Poker Championship... Sunday: I know where Uncle Buster will be tonight: glued in front of his set, shaving IQ points a dozen at a time watching Wrestlemania 21. And in a more cerebral (and fattening) competition, Cat Cora becomes the first female to compete in Iron Chef America.

0 other geekspeak:

Post a Comment

<< Home