/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

TVGeekSpeak.com



Thursday, June 09, 2005

Actor Eats Crowe on Letterman



Actor Russell Crowe went on The Late Show with David Letterman last night and apologized for lobbing a telephone at a hotel concierge.

"This is possibly the most shameful situation I've ever gotten myself in in my life, and I've done some pretty dumb things in my life," the hot-headed Aussie told Letterman.

Crowe, in New York promoting Cinderella man, was angered by a malfunctioning phone at the Mercer Hotel at 4 a.m. Monday, so he threw it and struck a concierge in the face.

Letterman couldn't resist one sight gag, getting up from behind his desk before the interview, removing the phone that was there and taking it off stage.

0 other geekspeak:

Post a Comment

<< Home