/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

TVGeekSpeak.com



Monday, August 22, 2005

99 Words Under: "Everyone's Waiting"




Simply said, this season of Six Feet Under has been an entirely maudlin exercise in gut-wrenching depression. So I eagerly looked forward to the finale, not because I gave a shit about what happened to this whiny bunch of simps, but because I wanted to get on with my life. In fact, I’d been joking all week that I hoped the entire cast dies in the finale. Not only did I not expect it to happen, but I didn’t expect it to happen like this: in brilliant fashion, creating one of the most touching, memorable and creative endings of all time. I won’t ruin it with a half-assed review- it truly must be seen to be appreciated. It’s too bad we had to sit through the last two mediocre seasons to get it.

99 Words Under: 2005-2005

0 other geekspeak:

Post a Comment

<< Home