/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

TVGeekSpeak.com



Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Over Where? New FX Drama Looking for Lost Viewers

After scoring huge numbers for its debut, last week's episode of FX's Over There shedded over a third of its audience.

Why? Did viewers not like what they saw? Did it hit too close to home? Was it too graphic? Or was it just an anomaly?

FX honchos aren't concerned- yet. And critical praise has been good, so they're going to wait and see. And advertisers are digging the demos- last week's episode had an average viewing age of 38.

This is the point of the entry where I usually weigh in with my opinion, but I STILL don't get FX. So instead, I'll insert my standard "Cablevision blows" line and move on.

0 other geekspeak:

Post a Comment

<< Home