/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

TVGeekSpeak.com



Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Viewers Break Out?

The second outing of Fox's Prison Break cooled off a bit in its second week.

The show lost a fifth of its audience on the Labor Day holiday, locking up with 8.5 million viewers and 3.9 rating/9 share in the adults 18-49 demographic. Last week, 10.5 million viewers showed up for its two-hour premiere.

I still haven't checked out this show- I'm behind in my TiVo queue. Dammit. Thoughts? Any good?

2 other geekspeak:

  • Thoughts? Any Good?

    I say yes.

    It's not outstanding (it's no "24"), but it's pretty good. I'll stick with it for the full 13.

    By Anonymous Ian J. Ball, at 5:52 PM  

  • it's ok. not great. it's like "what if 24 wasn't as good." Robin Tunney though rules. She's just not been seen enough. Good for her to latch onto this project.

    By Blogger joevideo, at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home