/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

TVGeekSpeak.com



Thursday, December 22, 2005

Nip/Tuck Carves ratings Record

The third-season finale of Nip/Tuck carved out record ratings for FX on Tuesday.

...but, of course, my shit-heel cable company, whose name rhymes with Schmablevision, still doesn't give me FX...

The two-hour episode, which revealed the identity of serial slasher "The Carver," drew 5.7 million total viewers, making it the most-watched episode ever of any FX original series.

...hope you folks who got to see it will keep quiet until I can plow through the VHS copies sitting in my family room...

3 other geekspeak:

  • You didn't miss much. The sinale sucked big time. There's two hours of my life I'll never get back!

    By Blogger Roon, at 7:04 PM  

  • Cablevision added FX last week, as I previously mentioned on a comment about how you should put an email address on this blog. At least in Brooklyn, and I assume the Bronx as well. Channel 78 on iO (not sure about analog...).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 PM  

  • Not where I live. Cablevision here is still 100% FX free.

    Lucky me!

    By Anonymous geek in chief, at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home