/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

TVGeekSpeak.com



Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Confession: My New iPod Video Kept Me From GeekSpeaking


Man, this device is cool.

But loading songs (with album covers) and ripping DVDs to play on this little fucker has kept me away from TVGS all week. That's just not right. For that, I apologize, and promise to return to my duties immediately.

I know... priorities. But damned if this gizmo ain't the ballsack. How did I live without for so long?

1 other geekspeak:

  • Wait, you can rip DVDs to put on the iPod? Nice.

    The only thing it needs now is wifi, so you can download stuff directly to the pod on the go. I know the PSP has wifi...

    Rock!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home